What Information do you collect?
During the initial consultation we will only ask you for general and basic information to better understand your situation so we can provide you with more accurate advice and cost assessment. We do not provide consultations to anyone calling from “Private”, “Restricted”, or “Unknown” or any other masked Caller ID; you must unblock your number before you place the call or it will be auto-rejected.
We will need to obtain all of the pertinent information on the person(s) that we will be investigating. We make it easy by providing you a intake sheet in which you can complete and return to us via email or in person with scheduled meeting.
What do you use my information for?
The information that we obtain pertaining your personal information will be used for billing purposes. We also will use your information for screening purposes to determine your intent for requesting our services; in other words we need to be satisfied that you are not misrepresenting your intent for requesting our assistance.
How do you Protect my information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information that we collect. We implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the utmost care of your personal information. Our computer network has state-of-the-art hardware and software firewalls and all files are password protected. Our office is protected by multiple physical security layers including, monitored intrusion alarm systems, monitored surveillance cameras, armed personnel and strict access control.
Do you disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer clients personally identifiable information to third parties.
Is my information Confidential?
Once you retain our services, the mere fact that you hired us is confidential, your personal information as well as the investigative findings of the case. The only time client confidentiality is eliminated/discarded is if you breach the contract and or fail to pay for our services.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
As a general rule, Sulivant & Sulivant Investigations does not collect PII about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to provide such information to us via the secure contact form. Submitting PII through our website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving Sulivant & Sulivant Investigations your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in Sulivant & Sulivant Investigations inability to provide you with the service you desire.
If you choose to provide us with PII on the statewidepi.com website, through such methods as completing a web contact form , we will use that information to help us provide you the information or service you have requested or to respond to your message. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting our site.
We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry.
Electronic messages that are not records are deleted when no longer needed or at client request.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps us to better design our website to suit your needs. This information includes:
1. The Internet domain from which you access our website.
2. The Internet Protocol (IP) address;
3. The type of browser used to access our site;
4. The operating system used to access our site;
5. The screen resolution on the device used to access our site;
5. The date and time you access our site;
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit;
7. Keywords used on a search engine before landing on statewidepi.com;
8. If you visited this website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
Sulivant & Sulivant Investigations takes the security of all information very seriously. We take precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect on this site. Such measures include access controls designed to limit access to the information to the extent necessary to accomplish our mission. We also employ various security technologies to protect the information stored on our systems. We routinely test our security measures to ensure that they remain operational and effective.
We take the following steps to secure the information we collect:
- Employ internal access controls to ensure that only personnel who have access to your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties.
- Train appropriate personnel on our privacy and security policies and compliance requirements.
- Secure areas controlled by Sulivant & Sulivant Investigations with armed personnel.
- Use technical controls to secure the information we collect online including, but not limited to:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Password protections
- Periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
- Employ external access safeguards to identify and prevent unauthorized access by outsiders that attempt to “hack” into, or cause harm to, the information contained in our systems.